These repositories make up the core of the project, there’s a 90% chance one of these is what you’re looking for.
These repositories are other pieces of our infrastructure, but are generally not interesting to the average person.
- deployment - deployment scripts
- indiana-docs - a proxy for fetching Indiana’s docs without API key
- bobsled - Task Runner using Amazon Lambda/ECS
- task-definitions - Task Runner using Amazon Lambda/ECS
- openstates-district-maps - Source for generating Open States’ map tiles.
- logos - Open States design assets
These repositories are mostly inactive, and are only kept around for historical purposes.
- openstates.org - Templates/config for OpenStates.org
- name_tools - Python library for name parsing used within billy
- old-geo.openstates.org - Templates/config for OpenStates.org
- billy - legacy backend for Open States scrapers and OpenStates.org (2010-2017)
- navis-openstates - a deprecated WordPress plugin from NPR StateImpact
- openstates-ios - old Open States iOS application
- old-experiments - old legislator statistical visualization
- billy2pupa - experimental conversion scripts
- django-piston - a fork of a Django 1.8 compatible django-piston to support Open States’ legacy API